Shares of TapImmune Inc. (OTC: TPIV), a biotechnology company specializing in the application of discoveries in cellular and molecular immunology and cancer biology, are seeing a huge rally in today’s trading after the company announced the issuance of a U.S. patent.
At last check, the penny stock of TapImmune was trading 19.05% higher at $0.250, with volume up from daily average of 194,352 to 1.46 million. In the last one month the stock gained 31.58%.
TapImmune today announced the issuance of patent 7,994,146 by the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office. The patent, entitled Method of Enhancing an Immune Response, relates to a method of improving an immune response to an antigen by expanding the level of TAP molecule in a target cell bearing the antigen.
Commenting on the issuance of the U.S. patent, Glynn Wilson, chairman and CEO of TapImmune, said that the issuance of the patent reflects the company’s strategy to continually expand and strengthen its IP portfolio and shows the broad applicability of its TAP platform in multiple therapeutic areas.
- This newsletter has been helping traders make a killing on TPIV. Click here for a 25% discount offer.
- See today’s top stock picks and market analysis
- Need fast service and cheap rates from a broker? Buy stock online at my favorite brokerage
- Want more? Check out the message board buzz for TPIV
- See what newsletters are recommending this stock pick
- Get breaking news alerts on these stocks: http://thestockmarketwatch.com/